Established in 1978, the Cross Country Home Services (CCHS) family is constituted of several top brands, namely :
- Total Protect
- Home Protect
- Cross Country Home Services
- HMS Home Warranty
- Residential MD
- Haa Of Virginia
- HomeSure Protection of California
- Homesure of Virginia, Inc
- HomeSure Services, Inc.
- HomeSure of America Inc.
The company is part of the Cross Country Group, which is a leading privately owned home service program in the U.S.Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, CCHS has a customer care facility located in Anderson, South Carolina. CCHS has over 650 employees on the payroll and a massive countrywide network of over 40,000 independent contractors. The company claims to provide over 20 different types of warranty products and claims to have served over 10 million warranty customers since it’s inception
Maintenance and warranty programs are the main services offered by CCHS. The company maintains a 24/7 customer service facility which not only takes service requests from customers, but also conducts surveys to measure customer satisfaction levels.
The company also maintains a well equipped website that hosts all relevant information about the company. Users can purchase plans, place service requests and renew their plans through this website
The company's comprehensive product includes -
HOME MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
There are some steps to be considered in order to home maintenance according to seasons and usage. CCHS home maintenance programs include features such as:
HOME SERVICE PLANS
- Seasonal maintenance visits
- A thorough checklist of tests, inspections and cleaning tasks. Depending on the program, the visit will cover all major appliances, HVAC, plumbing, electrical units etc. The plan offers zero dollar service call fee
This is designed to offer clients with standardized and highly flexible home services solutions to meet their unique needs. Live customer service staff is available 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year and is dedicated to ensuring the highest level of support. Homeowner needs are quickly resolved through national vendor network of over 40,000 pre-screened, highly qualified HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance service providers.
LINE PROTECTION PLANS
The CCHS LineProtect series includes plans for:
- Gas Lines - programs are available to cover interior or exterior service lines.
- Inside Electric Lines - coverage for issues with electrical outlets, switches, fuses, breakers and other inside wiring. Additional surge protection is also available.
- Water Lines - plan covers leaks or breaks anywhere in the water service line.
- Outside Sewer Lines - repair and replacement coverage for the sewer drain line that runs from the home to the mainline hook-up.