- About the Program
- How does it Work?
- How to Get Access?
- Things You Must Know
About the Program
The Complaint Resolution Program (CRP) helps home warranty companies get early access to the reviews posted on HomeWarrantyReviews.com. Companies can make an effort to resolve the complaints before they become public and hence improve their online reputation.
If the customer is not willing to resolve the complaint amicably, companies will still get a chance to post a public rebuttal. Such active participation improves the reputation of the company among new buyers.
How does it Work?
This is how our program works:
- When a reviewer is about to post a review with low rating (less than 3 stars), we inform them that the company is willing to address their grievances and ask if they wish to take the issue to the company first.
- If the reviewer chooses to resolve the grievance with the company, we will not post the review immediately. Instead, we will send an email to company representative.
- Company representative will log on to the system, and try to resolve the issue by privately communicating with the reviewer on our platform. The company is then given 30 days to resolve the review. If the complaint resolved, it will not appear in public view.
- If the complaint is not resolved even after 30 days, the original review becomes public while all the conversation will remain private. Company can also post a public rebuttal stating its position.
How to Get Access?
We do not charge any fees for accessing this system. Instead, we require you to use our testimonials widget on your company’s official website. This widget pulls positive reviews from your customers posted on HomeWarrantyReviews.com and displays them on a page of your choice. However, if you do not wish to use this widget, kindly contact us for other options.
To begin participating in this service, kindly send an email to [email protected]
Take a look at a mock-up of our Testimonials widget:
Things You Must Know
- The program currently runs in beta version. Hence bugs and unexpected behavior may be exhibited in rare cases.
- HomeWarrantyReviews.com reserves the right to discontinue or alter the program as we see fit.
- Participation in the Complaint Resolution Program is completely voluntary. Your rankings on our website shall not be affected by your lack of participation or the excess of it.
- Providing incorrect information, like marking a complaint as resolved even when it is not, may result in the termination of your access to this program.
- Please note that you will be able to communicate with the reviewers on this platform, provided they give their permission to contact.