Home Warranty Company Ratings and Comparison
Compare and choose among the best rated home warranty companies. These Independent reviews and ratings are collected from customers who have used the service before.
||$50, $100, $125
||Closing or 30 days from payment
||Selected StatesAlabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Dist of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia
Add to Compare
Looking for more? Request for a new company to be added OR check out companies that have gone out of business.
Want to know more about our ranking process? Check How do we rank Home Warranty Companies.
Please be advised that customers who are dissatisfied with their home warranty program are more likely to voice their opinion than those who had no complaints. So, you will see more negative reviews here than positive ones.
Another reason for dissatisfaction is that some consumers realize that the warranty would not cover pre-existing and lack-of-maintenance problems only after they file a claim. Home warranty companies are listed below. Choose the offer that fits your needs and get a price quote before buy the insurance policy.
Notes and Disclaimers
- The weighted average sorting uses an advanced Bayesian weighting formula, listings with just a few positive ratings won't outrank those with many high ratings and a few negatives.
- This is not an extensive list of providers. Please check your local listings to find out about the coverage in your area.
- Premium and deductible pricing info was taken from internet resources and maybe outdated. Please call insurance provides for latest pricing info
- Neither do we endorse any of the providers, nor do we get paid by them. We try our best to keep the information unbiased.
- Check out FAQs section if you have questions about our approval policy