Home Warranty Finds A Whole New Purpose!
By Victoria Baeker
Updated: July 24th, 2019
Father’s day is just around the corner and most of you will be wondering what presents to give to the man you loved more than anyone else, your beloved dad!
Have you ever thought of giving your Dad something more useful than a t-shirt or a coffee mug with photos printed on it?? We are not saying that those gifts are not good, but we think that something more long-term would make your Dad (and your Mum as well) happy.
What’s the best gift?
Team HomeWarrantyReviews.com are huge fans of their Dads. So we reflected upon the needs that ageing dads have and came to the conclusion that nothing can show your care more than a helping hand with the household repairs.
Now most of you may not be living in the same neighborhoods as your parents, so it will be difficult to rush to their help when they call you up complaining about a leaky faucet. What do you do then? Easy peasy, gift with a Home Warranty plan!
Benefits of gifting a Home Warranty
Let’s make a list of home warranty pros and cons over other regular gifts and the purpose of a home warranty:
- Gives peace of mind to your parents.
- They no longer have to worry about expenses incurred due to appliance breakdowns.
- They get reminded of your love for them each time an appliance breaks down :).
- Experienced technicians arrive at their doorstep which means all they have to do is place a call to the home warranty company!
- Not a gender-specific gift, it’s something your Mums will find useful too!
- A tad bit more expensive than regular gifts like cards and t-shirts, still the purpose served is much higher!
- No other cons
What kind of Home Warranty?
Most of the appliance warranty companies offer a range of plans that serve homeowner’s varying needs. So the happy news is that you too can find a tailor made plan for your Dad’s needs. Depending on the type of residence, frequency of repairs needed, area and age of appliances etc you can pick one that suits his needs.
If you like the idea of gifting a home service contract, we urge you to go through our website and compare trustworthy home warranty companies and their plans. While you are at it, consider getting yourself one if you don’t have a plan already!
Make your Dad’s feel special
Father’s day comes only once in a year, so make sure that you make your old man feel special. They’ve done a lot for you, now it’s your time to do something special for them. Even if you can’t afford expensive gifts or make time to spend the day with him, do give him a call atleast. Let them not feel forgotten and lonely. Remember, our fathers are God given gifts whom we should cherish and love at every chance we get. And if you are a father yourself, find a way to spend some quality time to bond with your kids.
Do tell us how you plan to celebrate Father’s Day. Cheers!!
P.S We’ve shared a pic of a famous father-son duo!
Did you find this article helpful? YES | NO
Thank you for your feedback!
- Free one-month coverage on purchase of single payment plans
- Over 11 years of experience in handling more than 250,000 service requests
- One of the few companies that offer coverage for roof leakages
- Covered over 1,000,000 homes across the country